Most business owners believe that the most integral part of business planning is ensuring the stability of your business in case you die or become disabled. But it is more than just that. It is also very important to reward yourself and your key people while you are still living.
If you are like most business owners The Retirement Doctorhas worked with, you may not have had the time to effectively plan for some of your business’ basic financial needs. We can help you grow your business and meet your personal financial goals by establishing a healthy balance between your personal and professional needs.
As a business owner we know that you have numerous concerns regarding the future of your business.
The Retirement Doctorcan provide you with considerable insight on those concerns. We can also help you with:
- Income tax planning
- Financial strategies
- Business Continuation Planning
- Estate Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Benefit Options
- Employee Benefits Planning Process
- Executive Compensation Planning
Building your business to its present level has been a significant achievement, and undoubtedly a great source of pride. Keeping it going and growing for years to come can represent a lasting legacy for your employees, your customers, and your family. There are many facets to consider, and there is no time like the present to begin.
Contact us today for more information
Could your enterprise survive the death or disability of one of your principals? The answer lies in your business continuation plan. We can help you prepare a program that includes:
- A business valuation, if appropriate
- Funding options, including life and disability insurance
What makes running a closely held business so rewarding -- the clear relationship between corporate success and personal fulfillment -- makes your own financial situation unique. Our estate planning services include:
- An integrated approach to personal and employee benefit planning
- Individual employee counseling at no expense to your business
Providing an affordable Employee Benefits' package continues to be one of the greatest challenges for today's employers. Employee Benefits are the largest component of payroll added costs. We put our considerable experience in this field to work on delivering alternatives to our clients. We evaluate the design of different benefit packages to achieve the best pricing structure and advise on implementing such options.
These options include:
- 401(k) plans
- Group Life
- Group Health
- Group Disability
- Human Resource Services
- Diversity Status Employee Benefits Business
- Where possible, these plans allow for cost savings through tax deductible contributions.
The Employee Benefits Planning Process:
- Conduct a competitive analysis of your Employee Benefit programs
- Identify issues & deficiencies in your plans
- Assess internal administrative and technology resources
- Develop Employee Benefit plan designs and cost containment strategies
- Customize options for cost-effective deployment
- Align corporate and line management to an agreed course of action
- Manage the change process
- Develop support and communications programs
- Monitor the progress of the new programs to assure goal attainment
Attracting and retaining valued employees only begins with salary. We can help you reward your executives with more:
- Long-term, tax-advantaged savings opportunities designed to complement any business-wide retirement plan
- Pre-funded severance benefits significantly richer than those offered by other small businesses